At Live Strong House, we adapt to meet our student’s expectations. With our unique living environment, we are able to individualize to our student’s goals, desires, and clinical needs.
We specialize in adolescents 16 to 17 and young adults from 18 to 25.
Length of Stay
The average length of stay at Live Strong House is 9-11 months.
The Right Fit
Students that excel in our program typically struggle with one or more of the following:
- Difficulty in traditional school setting
- Processing speed concerns
- Mild substance abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mild Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Difficulty in social settings
- Heavily influenced by negative peer groups
Not the Right Fit
Live Strong House students are known to be kind and to show concern for others. They generally respect authority figures. We are not the right fit for students that struggle with one or more of the following:
- Criminal histories
- Assaultive behaviors or a disposition toward aggression
- Conduct disorder
- History of sexual assault
- Serious gang involvement
- Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)
- Suicide attempts
- Actively psychotic